Thursday, May 24, 2007

In Utah

Hey, first of all, yes Aaron, I want you to get me my letter if you can. I neglected to get that done. I did however email him with the info that was to go in the letter. So, it needs to be signed by Fadoul or something so make sure that gets done. i am not part of larrys gang, I like him, but I am not in the a gang with him and that assumes that he is the leader of this "group." So, anyway, although you are offended right now larry, get over it because you are lame to get that way if you are that way but it is my assumption that you hate the name as much as we do. Anyway, just typing. We just got here to utah about an hour ago. We went to Chicago on Tuesday after the movers left. Then we left in the morning and went about 10 hours to north platt. Then today another 9 hours today. So, it was really a nice drive. I am telling you, there is nothing to be prideful about, the minivan is the best travelling machine. I had it set up so that we could play xbox in the car and that was pretty nice. Although, I must say that i only played it for a few hours, but it kept hayden quiet for a really long time. I hope lost was good last night. We have not watched i because we were on the road. Anyway, will watch that tonight maybe. I miss you guys so much that it hurts. hehehehe. Not really. Talk to you guys later.

2 comments:

Aaron and Carissa said...

Sorry Tom, I went in to get your letter, but the guy said you wanted it mailed to you. He said you had given him an address. He acted a little offended about the whole thing. Anyway, if you want me to get it, you'll have to email him pretty soon, we drive out of here on Thursday. And it's signed by Dr. Pyle.

Larry said...

Dude, I'm so offended Tom, I'm never going to talk to you again. Lost was great. Have you watched yet? Lets talk about it.