Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hey!!

Well, some of us happen to be traveling right now. I hate getting on wireless because it feels like being on dial up. And forget about trying to upload images... So, I need a favor from everyone. Apparently, for whatever reason, the Army wants some letters of reference from 3-4 people. It can be anybody I know, so I chose you three guys! Please email me a letter ASAP to aaroncrissy@gmail.com and then send me a paper copy in the mail to:

Aaron Brooks
1071 Waterford Drive
Provo, UT 84604

It can be pretty generic. I'll start you off:

To whom it may concern:

I am writing this letter as a reference for CPT Aaron Brooks. I have known and worked with Aaron for the last four years, as a classmate in dental school. I can vouch for his integrity and character without reservation. In addition to our time together in school, I have worked with him in a religious capacity, and spent time with him and his family. I am confident that he will excell at whatever he applies himself to, and will handle himself with reponsibility and maturity.

Sincerely,

You

Now treat this as test file. You have to put it into your own words, at least a little (this means you, Larry). If you want me to write it for you, just let me know, but you still have to print it, sign it, and mail it. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Larry said...

Since you made fun of me, you write it and I'll sign it and do whatever you want.

DC Roses said...

I send it to you tomorrow. Let me know if you want me to revise it at all after I send it.